Monday 1 August 2011

Wonder if they are still out there ?


It was great today to hear from Ron Boyd one of the former members of the defunct website --of the same name as this blog page  I created some years back .
Ron commented on  a post I added  on to  the Southlakes Websites forum page  where I added a link to the Barrow photos I posted earlier on here
 Ron wanted to know if I was still retailing the Polo Shirts I had produced along with some LANCASTRIAN & PROUD car stickers to fund trips around the county taking photos .Sadly I do not any longer but I wonder if they are still around tucked away in someones draw -
Pic shows Member Bernice Melrose -----Aka Georgeslass ( Formerly from Blackpool ) with dad George Hindle out in Australia---wearing there LANCASTRIAN & PROUD  Polos ---and here one of the Car Stickers which also went world wide 

No comments:

Post a Comment